1. Clicking the Sign Up button located at the top of any Yuku page
2. Fill out the the account sign up form
The information that you enter in the first name, last name and password fields is kept private. It is encrypted and is not available to the Yuku staff. Staff can see your email address, your birthday and secret question and answer. This information is only used to help verify account ownership should you have problems with your account. This information will never be shared with any one else.
3. Click on the "I Agree! Now Sign Me Up!" button
4. Choose the profile/user name that you want to use
Note: You can also specify an avatar to use on your profile. You can change this later if you wish. You can't change your profile name later, so make sure you spell it right!
5. Click the "available" button to check if it's available
6. Click the Finish button to complete the account sign up process
If you clicked "Sign Up" from a Yuku community, you will notice that your profile name is going to include the community name after it. To sign up for a global name, use the sign up link from the Yuku homepage, or use this url http://www.yuku.com/signup/me/Step-1.html
**This tutorial courtesy of Yuku Support Board**